Thursday, January 10, 2008

Quote of the Day

In case you haven't noticed, I've been trying to avoid the Santana Saga lately. But I couldn't help myself when I saw this quote.

"According to the Star Tribune, the Mets are confident they'll get Johan Santana signed if they can agree with the Twins on the players involved in a deal."

If they could just agree on the players involved, I'm pretty sure the Red Sox or Yankees could sign a Santana deal as well. The Mets do look like the current frontrunners though.

4 comments:

Michael said...

amen.

The Man said...

you can't believe that the Mets are going to trade for Santana without getting a window that would just be crazy.

Michael said...

did anyone suggest that?

Royal Rooters said...

I'm sure the Twins will give the Mets a window. My point was that I'm sure the Red Sox or Yankees could give him a contract that he'd accept if they could just "agree on the players" as well.